Monday, May 10, 2010

TEMPTATION


You came into my life unexpectedly:
Haughty, with your beauty
Inviting and seducing
What a flirt!
Who are you?
Is it the real you,
or is it Lucifer disguised as a graceful girl?

No, sir!
I am who I am in human destiny
If you want to know all about life -- good and evil
Let’s eat the forbidden fruit!
Kiss me!
Sweet as honey
Your lips on mine
Your heart will be singing and dancing under a clamorous sky…


Yes, ma’m.
I am going to eat now.
The sweet forbidden fruit
I am going to kiss now.
Your tender lips

Thank you, sir
Just one time, you and me
Moon and stars are going to ecstasy
The only time you feel ebullient
You give in and give up to temptation.


That’s it! That one time was enough
To make my paradise collapse!
Losing my mind and groping my way, I lost my balance
Under the moon.
In the half-light dusk.
Suddenly I understood
Between good and evil, dark and light
Is a very fine, cruel line.

Gorgeous in the soft and peaceful night.
You are so attractive
Various and fresh
Thank you for teaching me
The meaning of happiness
Still, the way to salvation is very far-off .

No comments: