Friday, October 8, 2010

Drift

The moon lies down exhausted
On the mountaintop
Throws her hands suddenly
Scattering the stars
Seductive night
Tempting sea
Whispering:
Step forward eternity

Waves hold me
Dance and embrace
With neglected rhythm
I taste
The last time
My salty feast
I walk to the other side of the ocean
Where I can feel my home: warmth and comfort.

I crave to see again
A patch of watery sky
Rain, rain, rain
Rain washes away loneliness.
I walk...
I walk...
Sorrowful steps
Farewell moon and stars
Who are here to witness
Whispering, the ocean greets
He slowly swallows me
I swallow my salty feast!
I loose my reach
and grasp my breath for the last time of my life

Waves hold me floated
My mortal body
Will rotten and drift
To stranger’s shore
Where moon shines softly onto her scattered stars.

No comments: